Information We Process
We collect your information in order to provide the services you requested on Dfox and we highly value the protection for your privacy. You acknowledge that, if you do not provide us with necessary information, your user experiences on Dfox may be influenced.
We may collect your Personal Information, including but not limited to wallet addresses, operation records, transaction records and mobile device information. You acknowledge and understand that, because of the open-source nature of blockchain system, your entire transactional history conducted from your wallet is publicly accessible and transparent by default.
In order to satisfy your needs for specific services, we may collect your name, bank card number, telephone number（Mobile phone number registration method), email address （Email registration method ）etc.
We collect your feedback and correspondence from surveys, bug report and support request.
When you link to third party services from Dfox, your Personal Information will be collected and held by the third party instead of being collected or held by SixPencer.
To the extent permitted by PRC laws and regulations, we may collect and use following Personal Information without your prior consent or authorization:
1. information related to national security and national defense;
2. information related to public security, public health, significant public interests;
3. information related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and enforcement;
4. the Personal Information collected is publicized by yourself;
5. the Personal Information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
6. the Personal Information is necessary to maintain the security and compliance of services, such as to detect or to solve the malfunction of products and services;
7. other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
We will never ask you to share your private keys to your Wallet or other security information that could be used to access your Wallet without your explicit consent and action.
How We Process Information
We process information you provide to us, including but not limited to account sign-up information, such us telephone number, email address when submitting feedbacks, name and bank card number when you use our specific services.
we collect information during your use of Dfox, including your mobile devices information and your operation records on Dfox etc.
We import all or part of your transaction records on open-source blockchain. However, Users shall refer to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
How We Use Information
We may promptly push important notifications to you, such as software update, update of Terms of Service and this Policy.
We deal with your feedbacks by using the Wallet Address and the mobile device information provided by you.
We may collect your Personal Information to conduct our internal audit, data analysis and research etc. to enhance our services.
According to Terms of Service, we will manage and handle the use behaviors of Users through Users’ information.
We may use your information in accordance with laws, regulations and to cooperate with regulatory authorities.
How You Control Your Own Information
You are entitled to control your Personal Information provided to Dfox
You may connect your wallet and import transactional history using your public wallet address into Dfox. Dfox will display your wallet balance, holdings, transactions, and other publicly accessible information from blockchain.
You may add or delete wallet address, edit contact tags and edit transaction memo and etc.
You understand that you may handle the following operations in the “Me” column on Dfox:
1. in the “Manage Wallets” part,you may add, edit or delete your wallet account information.
2. in the “Create An Account” part, you need to provide your telephone number, email address to create an account with Dfox. If you do not need the specific services provided after registration, you do not need to provide the above information.
3. in the “Feedback”part, you may submit any questions or suggestions for Dfox at any time. We are glad to communicate with you to improve our services.
Information We may Share or Transfer
The Personal Information collected and generated by SixPencer during its operation within the territory of PRC shall be stored within the territory of PRC. If we need to transfer your Personal Information abroad, we shall obtain your prior consent and conduct the cross-border data transfer in accordance with PRC laws, regulations and policies and undertake the confidentiality obligations to protect your Personal Information.
We will not share with or transfer your Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following circumstances:
1. you have expressly provided your prior consent or authorization;
2. the collected Personal Information is publicized by yourself;
3. the Personal Information is collected from public information which was legally disclosed, such as news (lawfully reported), government information disclosure and other channels;
4. we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates only when necessary and to the extent permitted by this Policy;
5. in order to abide by applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, and administrative or judiciary authorities;
6. in the case of mergers and acquisitions, if transfer of Personal Information is involved, we may require the receivers of Personal Information to be continuously bound by this Policy.
How We Protect Your Information
If the company terminates operation, we will stop the collection of your Personal Information in time, post the announcement on Dfox and delete or anonymize your Personal Information held by us within a reasonable period.
To protect your Personal Information, we may adopt data security techniques, improve internal compliance levels, provide security training for our staff, and set security authority for access to relevant data to protect your Personal Information.
Dfox is not intended for users under the age of 18(a “Minor”). We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from or about Minors. If you are a Minor, you should not download or use any of our services nor provide any personal information to us.
You shall carefully select and use the third party services and protect your Personal Information. SixPencer shall not be held liable for the privacy protection obligation of any third party services.
You acknowledge and accept that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will adopt measures as reasonable as possible to protect your personal information under current techniques on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis, to avoid the disclosure, tampering or damage of information.
Property loss caused by users themselves (including but not limited to loss of mobile phone number, email address, the disclosure of the verification code, publication of the private key by the user, and the user’s personal information being hacked) shall not be borne by SixPencer in any way.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will inform you of the updated Policy on Dfox.
If you are a User outside of PRC, you shall fully understand and conform to the laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdictions which are relevant to use of Dfox.
During your use of Dfox services, if you come across any problems related to your Personal Information use, you may contact us through the submission of your feedbacks on Dfox.
This English version and other translated version of this Policy are provided for the convenience of Users, and are not intended to revise the original Chinese version of this Policy. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese version and non-Chinese version of this Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
This Policy shall become effective on 25 September, 2020.