Thank you for choosing Dfox mobile application（”Dfox”or”App”）.This Dfox Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is made between you (“you” or “User”) and SixPencer Technology Co., Ltd (“SixPencer”,” Company” or “we”) and is legally binding between you and SixPencer.
By accessing or using our services, you are deemed to have fully understood the terms and agreed to be bound by these terms of service. If you disagree with any terms of this agreement, please stop using and delete Dfox immediately.
1. Dfox: smart bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio tracker developed by SixPencer based on BTC, ETH and other blockchain systems which Dfox may support. We also provide other supporting tools which are developed for the convenience of the Users when using blockchain systems.
2. Users: a User must be a natural person who possesses full capacity for civil acts and above 18 years old.
3. Tokens: means the tokens which are supported by Dfox currently, including but not limited to BTC, ETH and so on.
4. Private Key:consists of 256 random bits. Private Key is the core for the User to hold and use the Tokens.
5. Public Key: is derived from the Private Key based on cryptography and is used to generate wallet addresses. A wallet address is a public address for receipt of Tokens.
6. Materials: means contents such as articles, charts, videos, data and etc on Dfox. The Materials are SixPencer’ proprietary properties. User shall not reproduce or distribute the materials without company’ permission and authorization.
7. Personal Information: means information recorded in electronic or any other form which may identify a natural person when used alone or in combination with other information, including but not limited to name, date of birth, identification card number, personal biological identification information, address, telephone number, bank card number, e-mail address, wallet address, mobile device information, operation record, transaction record, but excluding Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words and Keystore.
8. Third Party Service: means the products and services provided by the third parties such as third party developed DApp, third-party-developed Smart Contract, third-party-developed Open Source License, third-party-developed webpage, and third-party-developed data service etc.
9. PRC: means the People’s Republic of China, including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan.
Ⅱ.Dfox Services (collectively, the “Services”)
Dfox is a smart bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Dfox enables you to see all your crypto finances in one place, auto track multiple crypto accounts and manage DeFi assets.
1. Create and manage portfolio. You can use Dfox to create portfolio to manage your crypto accounts and tokens.
2. Connect wallets. You can use wallet address to import blockchain data, including balance, holdings, transaction records into Dfox.
3. View DeFi positions. You can view your DeFi positions from all our supported platform. We support information such as deposits, loans, liquidity pools, farming and etc.
4. Manage wallet and tokens. You can add, edit, or delete wallets and tokens.
5. Observe the quotation.You may use Dfox to observe the quotation of the Tokens supported by Dfox. The quotation of each Token is captured from corresponding exchange and is displayed in the “Markets” column on Dfox.
6. Browse third party services.Users may use the links on Dfox to visit and use the services provided by third parties.
7. Transaction records. We will copy all or part of your transaction records from the blockchain system. However, Users shall refer to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
8. Suspension of service. You acknowledge and understand that, because of the open-source nature of blockchain system, your entire transactional history conducted from your wallet is publicly accessible and transparent by default. We can not delete your transaction records. However, under certain circumstances, we may suspend or limit the function of Dfox used by a particular User.
9. Account Registration. You can register Dfox account to back up your data, connect more wallets and sync your watchlist.
10. Other services that company would like to provide.
Some services or products offered on Dfox may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you select to purchase one of our subscription plans or one-time plans, you agree to the applicable pricing and payment terms stated on Dfox. You acknowledge that your subscription plan is subject to automatic renewals. Subscriptions are set either on a quarterly (3 Months) or annual (12 Months) basis depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a subscription. Payment will be charged to your app store accounts at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscription by going to your app store accounts. You acknowledge that your one-time plan is not subject to automatic renewals. If you would like to extend your service, you will need to change it to a subscription plan or purchase another one-time plan.
Users may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including full name, address, phone number and a valid payment method. A valid payment method includes, but not limited to credit card, PayPal, Wechat Pay and AliPay. By submitting such information, you authorize Dfox to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
Users understand and agree that SixPencer may modify pricing and payment terms anytime in its sole discretion. Any increased fee change will only become effective on your next billing period. If you are billed on a subscription basis, you can cancel or change your subscription before such fee change becomes effective.
SixPencer reserves the right to suspend or terminate your paid service, including but not limited to if your payment method has been rejected or is otherwise not successfully settled. Any fraud actions will result an immediate termination of your paid service.
There are no refunds for any service or products purchased on or through Dfox and we are not obligated to provide refunds for partially used periods. Any subscription plans purchased through app store accounts are subject to third-party terms. You will continue to have access to your service till the end of your current billing period once you’ve cancelled your subscription. SixPencer may consider to provide a refund or discount for certain situations in its sole discretion.
Ⅳ. Your Rights and Obligations
When accessing or using our services, you agree that you will obey any local and international laws, regulations, or policies, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our services. The user shall take full legal responsibilities and consequences arising from the content you generated via our services.
Users remain the ownership of their legally generated contents including but not limited to text, graphs, videos, data and etc. To provide better services, users agree to grant us and our associated legal entities the usage right. Thus, we have the right to store, display, share, edit and duplicate user contents to provide services.
Without written commission, no agency or individuals can access, collect and process contents from Dfox, nor authorize or assist third parties to do so using illegal activities. Illegal activities refer to actions that are intended to obtain contents from Dfox using automatic applications, software, engines, web crawlers and etc. APIs officially provided by SixPencer and normal browsing are exceptions.
Users understand and accept to be responsible for any violation of law or for breach of this agreement and shall indemnify SixPencer against any losses, claims or administrative penalties incurred by such violation or breach. SixPencer has the right to provide the designated user information and data to regulatory authorities at their reasonable request.
You understand and acknowledge that the blockchain technology is a field of innovation where the laws and regulations are not fully established. You may be faced with material risks including instability of technology or failure of Tokens redemption. You also understand that Tokens have much higher volatility comparing to other financial assets. You shall make investment decisions and hold or dispose of the Tokens in a reasonable way and corresponding to your financial status and risk preferences. You also acknowledge that the market information is captured from exchanges by Dfox and may not represent the latest or the best quotation of each Token.
When you use third party products and services integrated in Dfox, We strongly suggest you read this Agreement and Dfox’s Alert carefully, get familiar with the counterparty and the product information and evaluate the risks before you use it. You understand that the corresponding contractual relationship are between you and your counterparty. SixPencer shall not be held liable for any risks, responsibilities, losses or expenses occurred due to the use of third party services and products.
Ⅵ. Service Change, Interruption or Termination
Users understand and accept that SixPencer may modify, discontinue or terminate, temporarily or permanently, any portion or all of our services at any time without any liability to users or any third parties.
SixPencer promises to provide professional financial data aggregation and analytics services, but all services are for the user’s reference only and do not constitute any investment advice. SixPencer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents provided, and does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all external links or contents you may access or view. SixPencer are not responsible or liable for any losses or damages of any sort incurred using our services directly or indirectly. Users shall be responsible for their own actions and losses.
Ⅸ Copyrights and other intellectual property rights
Dfox is a mobile application developed and owned by SixPencer. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all services, contents and products, including but not limited to text, videos, audios, graphs, pictures data, company logo and all designs, trademarks, software, codes and other files, are the proprietary property of SixPencer, except the content from third parties. Without written authorization or consent from SixPencer or relevant holders, no agency or individuals shall direct or indirect use, modify, decompile, duplicate, publish or public display any of the intellectual properties stated above. All authorization or consent shall be performed within the scope of the agreement. Any use of our data or service under authorization or consent should state clearly the source from sixpencer.com.
X. Entire Agreement
Ⅺ. Modification of agreement
SixPencer may, at its sole discretion, modify or change this agreement at any time. Once modified, the revised version will be available on Dfox along with an announcement. The modified agreement will automatically take effect once it is posted. If users disagree with the modifications, please cease to use Dfox immediately. Any use of our services after any modification to this agreement constitutes users’ acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Ⅻ. Governing law and dispute resolution
The validity, interpretation, alternation, enforcement, dispute resolution of this agreement and its revised versions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of PRC. If any dispute or claim in connection with this agreement arises between the user and SixPencer, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute or claim through amicable negotiations in good faith. If the parties cannot reach an agreement, either party may sue the other party at arbitration commission where SixPencer is located.
The English version and other translated version of this agreement (if any) are provided for the convenience of users, and are not intended to revise the Chinese version of this agreement. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese version and non-Chinese version of this agreement. The Chinese version shall prevail.
If users have any questions about this agreement, you may contact us through the submission of your feedbacks on Dfox, or send emails to email@example.com.
This agreement shall become effective on May 20, 2021.